One 3 hour session – $135 (+GST)
Introduction to Outlook teaches the basic skills necessary for working with Outlook. Students will use Outlook messaging to send, receive and manage messages, schedule appointments with the Calendar, and track and manage tasks.
Students will use Outlook messaging to send, receive and manage messages, schedule appointments with the Calendar, and track and manage tasks
- Start Outlook and navigate around the various features
- Setup your mail box
- Create and send e-mail messages
- Receive e-mails into your Inbox
- Reply, forward and manage your emails
- Create a file system
- Work with the calendar feature in Outlook
- Schedule appointments and events in your calendar
- Manage your meeting attendees
- Add, edit and delete contacts and contact details
- Use you contacts to manage customers/friends
- Create a to do list using the Tasks feature of Outlook
- Get help in using Outlook
- What do you need?
- Q & A session
All courses are conducted in group sizes of no more than 8 participants.
This ensures maximum learning and skill development for all participants.
Your personal development is achieved in our dedicated computer training environment with the latest technology.